This four-day annual BioCycle event on April 16 — 19, 2012 in Portland, Oregon is at the Red Lion Hotel on the River. Conference sessions and tradeshow featuring more than 60 exhibitors are scheduled on April 17 and 18, followed by all day site tours on April 19. Preconference workshops will be held on Monday, April 16.
BioCycle West Coast 2012 will equip you with sustainable waste management solutions to address today’s challenges
|• Energy||• Jobs|
|• Climate Change||• Zero Waste Goals|
|• Soil and Water Protection||• Municipal Infrastructure|
Solutions that transform organics in the waste stream into resources for healthy communities and economies.
Join us in Portland for the ONE and ONLY CONFERENCE that brings together people who are making a difference in waste management — today’s leaders who are conducting research, managing projects and facilities that turn municipal, industrial and agricultural wastes into marketable resources. Resources like compost, renewable energy, biofuels, soil conditioners and other high value products.
BioCycle West Coast Conference sessions feature over 90 technical and practical presentations on:
- Sustainable Municipal Infrastructure (Renewable Energy, Soils, Wastewater, Storm Water, Watersheds)
- Food Waste Management
- Composting and Compost Utilization
- Anaerobic Digestion of municipal, agricultural and industrial organic waste streams
- Zero Waste Strategies
- Biogas Markets (Power, Renewable Natural Gas, Vehicle Fuels)
- Facility Management
- The Business of Composting, Anaerobic Digestion, Energy Production
- Biosolids Recycling and Composting
- Public Policies and Regulations
- Case Studies, Strategies to integrate durable, permanent sustainability into resource management
This Conference is designed for
Facility managers, policy makers, public officials, project developers, solid waste and recycling coordinators, industry plant managers, researchers, consultants, and other waste, wastewater management, energy and planning professionals who want to know about the latest industry trends, projects and equipment in waste diversion, composting, organics recycling, renewable energy and sustainable community infrastructure.
Join us for
BioCycle West Coast Conference 2012
• Where you are inspired with new ideas, new strategies, new projects.
• Where you experience a faculty of passionate speakers who are leaders in their fields.
• Where you become excited and energized with new ideas on how to manage your projects and facilities for the best results.
BioCycle Conferences have earned an international reputation for providing the most useful operational insights and networking connections for advancing composting, organics recycling, renewable energy and community sustainability. Participants have told us how much valuable data they have gained and how many problems have been avoided. We are confident that the BioCycle West Coast Conference will reward you in many ways.